Under expert tutorage, course participants are given the opportunity to apply their knowledge to practical operational situations and to perform maintenance on a complex automation facility. Here the following activities are carried out:
- Operation and maintenance of plants with various SCADA and DNC systems (WinCC, WebFactory, Visu+)
- Bringing individual stations with PLC control systems into service (STEP7, PC WorX, CoDeSys)
- Configuration and diagnosis of indus-trial communication systems (INTERBUS, CAN, Profibus DP, Profinet I/O, Bluetooth, WLAN).
- Integration of new field devices in the automation system.
- Energy-optimized operation in a industry-standard training & research factory.